Carnaby 3 Seater Sofa
- Chipboard & SA Pine wood frame
- Round chrome plated feet
- Assembly required.
When you order furniture and homeware from mrphome.com, the delivery is split into two orders because of the logistics behind transporting furniture BUT you only pay for one delivery. That’s right, the homeware delivery is FREE if you purchase homeware AND furniture in one transaction.
Orders from mrphome.com
|Delivery option||How long will it take?||How much will it cost?|
|Store Economy||5-7 working days||R15|
|Store Express||1-3 working days**||R35|
|Economy(Door to door)||3-5 working days||R50|
|Express(Door to door)||1-3 working days**||R70|
All Furniture, or large homeware items measuring more than 1.8m or weighing more than 7kg's (eg. Large heavy mirrors or curtain rods longer than 1.8m), the following costs will apply. Zones are calculated by distance from regional depots. Delivery will take between 5-7 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays).
**Orders placed to outlying areas may potentially be delayed. Should this occur, one of our agents will contact you and keep you updated along the way.
Delivery Lead Times
Delivery will take between 5 to 7 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays)
Some of our large furniture pieces are shipped in flat packs and require assembly. We offer an assembly service. For a small fee we will assemble your new furniture and take care of all excess packaging.
If you are not completely happy with your purchase you may return your new furniture within 7 days of delivery. Once we have received and processed your return we will credit or refund your purchase. If you are returning furniture for a refund a 10% handling fee and delivery fee will be charged. However if your item is damaged upon receipt you will not be charged the handling or delivery fee
- A vacuum cleaner can be used to remove dust from furniture
- Wipe furniture with a damp non abrasive cloth
- When cleaning a spill blot immediately with a clean cloth to remove spilled material
- Use warm mild soapy water with a clean non abrasive cloth and wipe by starting at the ends of the spill working towards the centre
- Professional cleaning is recommended if the upholstery is damaged or stained to great extent
- Avoid direct contact with sunlight as it will cause fading over time
- Darker colours may fade dramatically in direct sunlight
- Plump cushions regulary to distribute wear