- Assembly required.
When you order furniture & homeware, your delivery is split in two BUT you only pay for one delivery. That’s right, the homeware delivery is FREE if you purchase homeware AND furniture in one transaction.
|Delivery option||How long will it take?||How much will it cost?|
|Click + Collect Economy||5-7 working days||R15|
|Click + Collect Express||1-3 working days**||R35|
|Economy(Door to door)||3-5 working days||R50|
|Express(Door to door)||1-3 working days**||R70|
Delivery will take between 5-7 working days. Zones are calculated by distance from regional depots.
Delivery Lead Times
Delivery will take between 5 to 7 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays)
Some of our large furniture pieces are shipped in flat packs and require assembly. We offer an assembly service. For a small fee we will assemble your new furniture and take care of all excess packaging.
If you are not completely happy with your purchase you may return your new furniture within 7 days of delivery. Once we have received and processed your return we will credit or refund your purchase. If you are returning furniture for a refund a 10% handling fee and delivery fee will be charged. However if your item is damaged upon receipt you will not be charged the handling or delivery fee
- Dust frequently with a clean soft cloth
- Polish the wood surfaces on a regular basis
- Blot spills with a soft clean dry cloth
- Wet cloths can stain and damage the wood
- Avoid direct contact with sunlight as it will cause fading over time
- Dragging objects across the surface of the furniture causes scratches
- Always use protective materials when placing anything on top of your wood furniture
- Professional cleaning is recommended if the wood is damaged or stained to great extent