Retro Shelf Large
Availability: Out of stock!
- Melamine foill
- Lacquer finish on all sides
- Assembly required
When you order furniture and homeware from mrphome.com, the delivery is split into two orders because of the logistics behind transporting furniture BUT you only pay for one delivery. That’s right, the homeware delivery is FREE if you purchase homeware AND furniture in one transaction.
Orders from mrphome.com
|Delivery option||How long will it take?||How much will it cost?|
|Store Economy||5-7 working days||R15|
|Store Express||1-3 working days**||R35|
|Economy(Door to door)||3-5 working days||R50|
|Express(Door to door)||1-3 working days**||R70|
All Furniture, or large homeware items measuring more than 1.8m or weighing more than 7kg's (eg. Large heavy mirrors or curtain rods longer than 1.8m), the following costs will apply. Zones are calculated by distance from regional depots. Delivery will take between 5-7 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays).
**Orders placed to outlying areas may potentially be delayed. Should this occur, one of our agents will contact you and keep you updated along the way.
Delivery Lead Times
Delivery will take between 5 to 7 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays)
Some of our large furniture pieces are shipped in flat packs and require assembly. We offer an assembly service. For a small fee we will assemble your new furniture and take care of all excess packaging.
If you are not completely happy with your purchase you may return your new furniture within 7 days of delivery. Once we have received and processed your return we will credit or refund your purchase. If you are returning furniture for a refund a 10% handling fee and delivery fee will be charged. However if your item is damaged upon receipt you will not be charged the handling or delivery fee
- Dust frequently with a clean soft cloth
- Polish the wood surfaces on a regular basis
- Blot spills with a soft clean dry cloth
- Wet cloths can stain and damage the wood
- Avoid direct contact with sunlight as it will cause fading over time
- Dragging objects across the surface of the furniture causes scratches
- Always use protective materials when placing anything on top of your wood furniture
- Professional cleaning is recommended if the wood is damaged or stained to great extent