For any queries please contact: [email protected]
- 1. This competition (“the Competition”) is conducted by Mr Price Group Limited (“MRP”)
- 2. The Competition may only be entered into by Mr Price customers (cardholders and non-cardholders)
- 3. The Competition is entered into by completing the entry form on our website (www.mrphome.com).
- 4. Only entries which fulfill all required fields will be considered.
- 5. Competition is open to residents of South Africa that are over the age of 18 years old.
- 6. The start of this competition is the 5 August 2019 and will end on the 27 August 2019 and the winners will be notified on the 30 August 2019.
- 7. Participation by the entrants in the Competition constitutes an agreement to abide by these Rules. Any person failing to comply with these Rules will not be entitled to participate in this Competition or be disqualified from the Competition.
- 8. The winners will be notified by means of the contact details provided to us. If we are, or a third party supplier is, unable to contact a winner within 5 days or if the winner is unable to collect the prize within 5 days, the winner will forfeit the prize and Mr Price reserves the right to re-draw a new winner under the same conditions.
- 9. The winner will be randomly selected from our website and mobi site and will receive an online Mrp Home voucher.
- 10. There will be 1 winner and they will receive:
- 1 x Mrp Home voucher to the value of R2000 for themselves, and the a R10 000 MRP Home Voucher towards the upgrade of any Registered Women’s Empowerment Organisation in South Africa of your choice.
- 11. The prizes are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. To the maximum extent permitted in law, Mr Price excludes liability for any defects in the prize.
- 12. To the maximum extent permitted in law, MRP and its directors, officers, managers, employees and agents, shall not incur any liability to any person for any injury, claim, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, as a result of entering into, or arising from any cause whatsoever or howsoever arising from their participation in, this Competition or the use of any prize won there under (any such prizes being utilized at the own risk of any winner thereof).
- 13. No persons who are directors, members, partners, employees or agents of, or consultants to Mr Price, its marketing service provider(s) utilised in connection with this Competition, any supplier of goods or services in connection with this Competition, any other person who directly or indirectly controls, or is controlled by, them, or any spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of such persons, may enter the Competition.
- 14. In the event of a dispute in respect of any aspect of the Competition, MRP’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 15. By entering the Competition you agree to receive further communication and direct marketing material from MRP.
- 16. MRP does not sell or rent personal information about individual members to third parties. We may, however, disclose personal information in response to a specific request by a law enforcement agency, subpoena, court order, or as required by law.
- 17. By entering this competition you warrant that the information submitted by you to the site does not and will not violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or any other personal or proprietary right.
- 18. This Competition shall comply with, and will be subject to, any peremptory provisions of the CPA and the regulations promulgated thereunder, which are deemed to be incorporated herein (“Peremptory Provisions”). In the event of any conflict between these Rules and the Peremptory Provisions, the latter shall prevail. Copies of the CPA and the regulations promulgated thereunder are available on the Department of Trade and Industry Website: www.dti.gov.za.
- 19. MRP is an International Retailer with its offices based in South Africa. The rules of this competition are governed by the laws of South Africa.
- 20. Any provision of these Rules or the Competition which is held to be invalid or unenforceable shall be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability without invalidating or rendering unenforceable the remaining provisions thereof.
- 21. MRP may, before or after the winner of the Competition has been publicly announced, request a winner to consent to the use of their image and/or name in our marketing material and/or participate in our marketing activities (including endorsing, promoting and/or advertising the services of Mr Price Group Limited or any of its subsidiary companies).